This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Process of Adjusting

It is so weird and strange to be out of Minot and to not be (almost) a military wife. That was my home and identity the entire time I've been married to Thayer. The last few weeks have definitely been an adjustment for myself and the husband. It has been difficult for a variety of reasons. I know Thayer has to get used to not being in the military, which is the only thing that he's known his whole adult life. We've had a few fights and lots of bickering. I hope things get better. I just don't know how to fix it right now. Maybe we just need some time to get used to our new life. We probably could also work a little harder at our relationship.

As of today I'm officially off birth control for at least the next month (maybe two). I'm 6 months post-op and it's time to see how my body is working on it's own. I'm really keeping track of my cycle so we can try to NOT get pregnant. That seems so weird. Now I have to count days and track temperature to try to NOT get pregnant. Part of me just wants to say fuck it and go ahead and not care about getting pregnant... whatever happens will happen. That's what my heart says... just whatever will be, will be. My head, however, knows better. I guess I will just have to listen to my head for now. I will be able to listen to my heart soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!