This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 6, 2013

27 weeks!

Third Trimester!
 
63 days to go!
 
9 weeks left!

Yesterday marked the beginning of my third trimester! What an exciting day for us! I can't believe how fast the last 27 weeks have gone, though I think the last 9 weeks are going to go by much slower. I do have to admit I'm becoming increasingly more uncomfortable, but I'm thankful for it all. I know the bigger I get the better because it means my little boys are growing big and strong! I still have only gained 14lbs, so that's pretty much all baby and things associated with the babies (amniotic fluid, etc).

I go Thursday for another TTTS check. It's been 2 weeks since the last one, so hopefully we still get good news. Then on May 15th I go for my next regular OB appointment and my glucose test. Since I can't drink the regular glucose mixture they are having me come in for 3 consecutive mornings to have my fasting levels checked.

This weekend we also went home for my baby shower. It was amazing. My girl friends did such an amazing job making it a special day for me and the boys! It was absolutely beautiful!



27 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!