This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Buys!

So now that I'm almost officially in the "safe zone" I have made a few baby purchases. :)

A recommended book about having multiples!
Carseat canopy, baby sling, and breast feeding cover... only had to pay shipping!
Onesie just for Daddy Thayer :)

It's exciting to know that I have I'm just about over the worry hump. Now all these babies have to do is grow. I was reading in the book though, and by 20 weeks it says I should have gained at least 20lbs. EEK! I lost 10lbs and so far have only gained 2lbs back. I should put on about 40lbs my whole pregnancy because of the twins. I have NO idea how I'm going to do that. It already seems like I'm eating a ton, though compared to most pregnant women I'm sure I'm probably not. My guess is that once I start seeing the high-risk doctor in maternal medicine, I will be sent to see a nutritionist as well. I think that would really help me in knowing what I should be eating, what I shouldn't be eating, and what I really should worry about eating. I'm just scared I'm going to starve my babies on accident. I'm trying! I really, really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!