This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

No "O" In Sight

Today is CD15 and there is no ovulation in sight. This isn't abnormal to me. I usually ovulate a few days later than "normal." I just hope that it isn't the start of things going downhill. I don't want to worry, but I'm so scared that I'm going to quit cycling and ovulating on my own. I just want to be normal and healthy for once. I want my PCOS to be better. I don't want to struggle anymore. I want my surgery to achieve the results I want (weightloss and helping my PCOS). I just don't know what to think anymore sometimes. I could be worrying about nothing. Only time will tell if my body is working on it's own still. I just have to wait a few more days I suppose. I guess I will also go out and find something to pee on to check my LH levels to see if I am going to ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!