This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, September 7, 2012

365 Days... Surgiversary

Today is my surgiversary. One year ago I embarked on a journey that has changed my life beyond belief. In the last year I have gone from wearing a size 22 to size 10. I've lost over 100 pounds. I'm happier and healthier. I'm more confident. My back rarely hurts. I enjoy exercising and can do an hour of cardio at a time. I still have my issues like when I look in the mirror I still see a person weighing over 200 pounds. In the last year I've only gotten sick twice. I credit that to the weightloss as well. I've had no complications other than the standard vitamin deficiencies, which have now been taken care of. Most importantly, however, is the fact that I am now ovulating on my own and on my way to becoming a mother again. I know that when I do get pregnant I will have a much healthier pregnancy that someone who is morbidly obese. All my risk factors for blood pressure issues and gestational diabetes have now been virtually eliminated. I can't begin to explain how much better my life is from a health standpoint. This really was one of the best decisions I ever made and I don't regret it for one second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!