This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

One Day Down...

I started my meds last night and so far so good. I haven't really had any side effects yet, but that doesn't mean I won't over the next few days. If I remember right, the last time I was on it the side effects didn't really start until 3-5 of taking the meds. I hope that, that isn't the case this time because I'll be at my internship on those days and I don't want to be miserable when working with challenging children. I don't know how good my patience will be when I'm feeling under the weather. I'm hoping for the best, however.

I'm really trying to have hope that this will be our month. I'm going to try not to think about it and just try to "relax." lol. Did I seriously just say that? It would be really good timing if I were to get pregnant this time around because I would be due in June and I would be ready to start school and teaching in the fall right away. It would be really bad timing if I were to get pregnant a few months from now and be due in August or September. I'm not sure what school would want to hire me if that were the case. *sigh* Why can't I just be normal?

On a side note (TMI warning), I think the increased vitamins really helped my cycle this month. I had a slightly heavier period. It was spotting for one day, medium flow for 2 days then light flow for 2 days. That's much better than 2 days of spotting, one med. flow, 1 day of spotting like it has been the last couple of months. That just lets me know that my lining is thicker because there is more "flow" being released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!