This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

*fingers crossed*

**TMI to follow, read at your own risk**

I'm definitely still holding out hope for this month. Today is 7dpo. The only reason I know this is because I track my bbts. I'm not stressing over it. Today Kaia bumped my boob and I seriously thought my nipple was falling off. It hurt so bad. My breasts were also itchy. I know this could be from the progesterone. I also had a couple of hot flashes today. Again, this could just be the progesterone. Lastly, I was nauseous twice today. Once right after eating breakfast and the second time this afternoon after I ran to Wal-Mart for a couple of things. This could also just be from other hormones. I'm keeping hope though. I really want this month to work out. We did our thing at the perfect times. 3 days before ovulation, the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation. It doesn't get much better than that.

I asked Thayer after I ovulated if I needed to have a pep talk with his swimmers. I told him that if they couldn't find the egg this month they needed to stop and ask for directions, buy a map, or get some GPS. I don't think he found this humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!