This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Life of a Housewife (against her will)

Cook, clean, laundry, dogs, sex, cook, dogs, clean, dogs, clean, cook, sex, dogs, laundry, *OMG I'm ovulating* sex, sex, sex... An endless, boring, unstimulating cycle. *sigh* I need a job, but I don't want to drive all the way to Minot for a low wage, and it seems that I can't get on anywhere on base because I don't get to claim spouse preference. I could substitute, but I have to pay for my Missouri teaching license and THEN pay for my North Dakota one... and would it really be worth it if we're only here for 2 years? Blah... I need a job, but I'm scared of getting something that will be too much and take too much time away from school. I also want to be able to go home every so often, and I wouldn't have a lot of time off in a lot of positions. I just feel stuck. I hate sitting at home, but then again I don't want to have to lock Kaia up all the time... but then again, eventually I'll have a full time teaching job. *confused* Thayer also said he doesn't really want me to get a job because he'd rather have me at home where he can spend time with me when he has time off. There is also the fact that Thayer is thinking about taking a voluntary deployment, which means I would move back home for the duration of his deployment instead of being stuck up here... especially if it's in the winter. I need something to do... a job from home, a hobby... something. I would LOVE to work from home, but I don't want to be a consultant for some product like Scentsy or MaryKay. Maybe I could learn how to make something and start selling it? Maybe I should start working on my novel again? I just don't know what to do with all this free time I have. I've worked since I was 17 and I just feel so lazy... I wish I could just get knocked already so I could focus on a baby and just relaxing so I could make sure to have a healthy baby... *sigh* what to do, what to do... We don't really need the money... but extra money is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!