This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

*Yawn*

Lazy day today. Thayer has been working late the last few days. It's weird to be home alone all evening again. He should only be working late for the rest of the week. The only annoying thing is, when he does get home he goes directly to his computer to play his game and completely ignores me the rest of the evening because he "wants to relax." lol I wasn't aware that someone couldn't relax while sitting on the couch cuddling with his wife.

Myst is doing well as is Kaia.

There's not a whole lot going on. I start Fall classes on the 23rd. I have one final project to finish for the summer semester. It shouldn't take me long, I'm just putting it off because I don't really want to do it. Guess I could finish it tonight while Thayer is gone.

That's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!