This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mum's the word

So there are a lot of things I want to get off my chest, but I know that I would step on people's toes so I won't. I'm frustrated, pissed off, irritated, disgruntled. I'm sick of fake people and even sicker of stupid people. I guess I'm not a very likeable person. I try hard, I really do. I'm just quiet until you get to know me. I always have been. I have trouble opening up and letting people in because I've been burned too many times in the past. I'm just me and you can take me or leave me. I'm sick of trying and putting myself out there only to be hurt time and time again. I just want to curl back up and stop trying. I'm sick of people acting childish and expecting to get away with it. I'm tired of being the nice one and the one that always has to try and patch things up. I'm sick of always having to be the bigger person. Why can't someone else put on their big girl panties? I try not to care, but I do... deep down I do care, but I'm not willing to conceed yet. You were the one in the wrong and you continue to be in the wrong... so keep going ahead and spreading your rumors and glaring. Karma is a bitch and eventually you will get what is coming to you.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that someone has nothing better to do that start a rumor. karma is a bitch and I do believe it will catch up to people. We can talk tomorrow, you know I listen and I do agree with you. You are quiet at first but once you open up people can see how sweet and FUNNY you can be.

    I like you Mary, don't change.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!