This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Ramblings of an Insomniac

So, once again I'm up. It's the middle of the night, I'm dead tired, but I can't sleep. I have this thing where my mind just goes and goes and goes and goes... and it won't stop or shut up long enough for me to lay down and fall asleep. I think about the most random and at times, mundane crap imaginable. I'm not sure what to do. I've tried re-adjusting my sleep schedule. I've tried taking my medicine at different times. I've tried taking tylenol to help me relax. I'm just not sure what to do next. Both dogs are sleeping soundly.

Thayer had to leave to dispatch very early today. I know he'll come home tomorrow tired and grumpy after working all day out in the field. I at least hope the weather is nice again. He'll be even more grumpy if he gets rained on. I don't know what time he'll be home tomorrow. Days like that are rough because he wants dinner when he gets home, but I never know when that will be.

See... now I'm rambling about random crap that's popping in my head at 2:09am.

I've been watching Netflix all weekend, mostly season 6 of Grey's Anatomy because I missed most of it and was pretty lost when the new season started up.

Kaia has been a pretty good girl this weekend and Myst is always a good girl. I bought here a little mini staircase so she can use it to get up and down from the couch and the bed. I don't want her jumping off anything and hurting her knee again. Plus, she is getting older. She turned 6 in May. Kaia's first birthday is coming up in November. She's calming down a lot. I noticed a big difference in her after we got her fixed. She's just incredibly stubborn, but that's typical of a northern breed. She does have a really good disposition though, and I was intentionally rough with her to get her used to things that kids might do to her like pull her ears and tail, poke her, etc. Everyone tells me how beautiful she is. Kaia is the beautiful one and Myst is the one that is just cute as a button. I really oughta enter them in the "cute pet" contest at the vet on base. The prize isn't much, but might be worth a shot.

I had a rough weekend with all the horrible cramping. It seems like it has eased off in all regards. Hopefully it will be over in the next couple of days. I hurt like hell so I just kept putting off my homework. I will be swamped the next couple of days with it, but it gave me time to relax while my body was going crazy.

Ok, I'm done rambling now. Have a good night (morning)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!