This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hysterosal-what-ogram....

Yep... infertility is a blast *sarcasm* Hey, if I don't try to laugh about it, I'll just cry about it. So... to day I had my HSG ran and I have to say... it wasn't NEARLY as bad as I thought it was going to be! It was over and done with in a blink of an eye almost. The pain wasn't bad. It was mostly like getting a pap done with a combination of moderate menstral cramping. I guess I was lucky because I've heard so many women tell me it hurts like hell. The good news is that according to Dr. Billings everything looks good. The Radiologist still has to look at the films they took. It was kinda weird to see my uterus (it looked a lot smaller than the ones they showed in the pamplet)... The dye came right out of my tubes, not problem. Basically it means that my uterus is normal, not tilted or anything, and that my fallopian tubes are open. There are no obstructions causing the eggs not to make it through to be fertilized. I go tomorrow to see the RE, so I'll probably post again tomorrow with what he has to say. I'm due to ovulate at the end of the week so I'll be peeing on sticks to see if I ovulate on my own. I will probably be starting Clomid on my next cycle... maybe I'll get a Christmas or Birthday wish to come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!