This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Processing it all

So I haven't written in about a week and I haven't written since my visit to the RE. I've been trying to digest and process everything that happened at my visit with the RE... and well yeah... I still don't want to talk about it. I've got a plan set in place now to achieve my dream of becoming a mother... and it breaks my heart that I'm going to have to put it on hold for now. I guess all good things come to those that wait, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!