This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

*yawn*

So... yesterday was an eventful day. I went to the Fall Festival on base and worked the MESC booth for about 3 hours. It was pretty hot out. Then I went home and took a nap. Martha and Crystal woke me up and we went to Hobby Lobby to shop. After shopping, we met a couple of friends at the bowling alley downtown and bowled 3 games. Yep... I overdid it. After I got home I felt like I got hit by a truck. I know I need to start really getting my strength back. I'll be going back to work in a week and a half and it's not always easy keeping up with ten 1 year olds. I thought I could handle it because I had been doing so well, but I pushed it a little to far. I felt much better today, however. I did a good portion of my homework and I helped Thayer clean the house. My mom will be here Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!