This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shrinkage!

As of this morning I am down 45 pounds. I always drop really fast right after I start my period. I suppose it is because I'm so bloated. Anywho... I thought I would share a before and after 45lbs. It's pretty crazy! I've gone from a size 22 pant to a size down to an 18. I've gone from a 44C to a 40C bra size. I will be under 200 for the first time since high school by my birthday, maybe even by Christmas. I was kind of scared to share my actual weightloss numbers, but I think I will now. All my life I've been picked on because of my weight, even though I was pretty happy with who I was. Before surgery I was at 256.6lbs. I am currently 211.6lbs. I have lost 45lbs in 11.5 weeks. I can't believe how much more confident I already am! I'm proud of myself and the journey I have chosen to take. Other people can kiss my ass :)

This was taken Feb 2011 (Before)

This was taken Thanksgiving of this year (2011). (Current)

2 comments:

  1. Mary, you look amazing!!! Forget what other people say, you did what was right for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary....you look amazing. I'm so very proud of you. I felt the same way you...I had more confidence...and being out of the 20's was astounding to me. It just keeps getting better...I promise!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!