This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

O on the horizon

So I'm pretty sure that I'm getting ready to ovulate. I've had lots of my normal symptoms. I've been saying no to the horizontal tango. Can't risk getting pregnant right now so it's better to just say no for a week or so than to try some other method. At least those are my thoughts. I'm super excited that I'm getting ready to ovulate all on my own. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just coming off birth control. I used to ovulate just fine for the first 3-4 months after going off birth control anyways. I hope that this means that my PCOS is a little better.

Some of this may be TMI for some of you so please discontinue reading, if you're not worried then please feel free to keep reading.

Ovulation symptoms:
 - Horribly sore nipples... not boobs, just nipples.
 - Ovulation pain in my right ovary... I never have pain on my left side. It is always just my right. When I was on Clomid my right side always had more mature follicles than my left as well. Maybe this has something to do with it. This time the pain has been for over a day and has been really intense. I hope this is a good sign!
 - Increasingly darker lines on my ovulation predictor kits (OPKs). This always happens, each day they get a little darker until I get a positive.
 - I have not had a temperature spike yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!