This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Been Goodbye for a Year...

What a difference a year can make... This time last year I was inconsolable. March 29, 2011 we said goodbye to our first and (thus far) only child. It took us 2 years to get pregnant with our miracle and we were on top of the world for a few short weeks until the spotting started and we found out we were losing our dream. Looking back, it was a horrible time in our lives, but I know I'm a stronger person today for all that I've been through. I still miss my little angel everyday and I know I will get to see her (or him) one day in the future. I think about it less and less and I rarely cry. There are still a few times when something happens or a mood strikes me and my eyes well up... but all and all I'm 99% better today than I was a year ago.

One day we will have a family. One day it will happen. I have to believe that in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!