This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Not Responsible

After Saturday I am not responsible for the things I may say or do. Yesterday was CD1 so at bedtime on Saturday I will begin the evil pills (aka, Clomid). I'm dreading it and I know Thayer is too. I'm mostly dreading the side effects. That's why I'm going to take it at night. It's going to be rough going to my internship not feeling 100%. The last time my side effects included nausea, vomiting, hot flashes, and terrible mood swings. Maybe they will be better on a lower dose. I will definitely let you know how things are going. I just hope that I only have to do one month of Clomid. I'm ready to just move on to the next stage. It's my turn to be pregnant already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!