This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

For When I'm Feeling Discouraged...

Tonight beings another month of pill popping to try and get pregnant. Maybe this will be the month. I found a few images of inspiration for when I start to get discouraged or defeated.








 



 

 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your inspirational images. I hope that you don't mind if I steal a couple for my blog. Thanks for sharing your story. I am sorry to hear of your losses and I hope that you get your sticky BFP very very soon. My fertility journey hasn't been nearly as intense as what you've been through, but I just started Clomid this cycle. Wishing you nothing but the best in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second message about not giving up. So true that many people quit right when their dream is about to come true. I need to remember that when I feel like quitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inspirational posts! Very uplifting and makes me see that our journey is only filled with pain, hurt, and disappointment, but also hope and possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!