This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Plague!

So... I seem to have gotten sick. One week of working at the CDC and the little buggers make me ill! lol. It's not their fault though. It amazes me how many parents bring their children to daycare knowing that they are sick. Actually, it makes me really sad. I know parents have jobs, they need to work... blah blah blah. We have parents that are single parents and are enlisted in the AF. I get it... I really do... but where do you draw the line? It looks like I'll have to call in... well make that Thayer will have to call in for me because my voice resembles that of a mouse caught in a trap. I sound awful! I have yellow and green stuff coming from my respitory system. mmm doesn't that sound yummy? So I guess I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow instead of work! Oh... and to top it off I also get to pee on a stick tomorrow and see if I'm pregnant. More than likely it is a big fat negative. Then I get to start my Provera. Ok... so I'mma gonna quit typing now. The medicine is making me cooky!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better by Wed!! I want to see you at work and say "Hey! I know you!!" :D But seriously, feel better! Let me know if I can bring you over anything.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!