This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pretty Ugly Liars

Does anyone else get a little thrill when they know they've caught someone in a lie or you know they are completely exaggerating? I know I do! lol I usually keep it to myself and just giggle when they post things on Facebook or other places. Oh... and I love when they say one thing and then 2 weeks later post something contradictory... because OMG on Facebook you can soooo go back and look at what they said previously! I guess some people might believe them and fall for their "drama" but I (and many others) are NOT that stupid! Google is a wonderful tool and easy to use.


"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." ~Mark Twain.

1 comment:

  1. So I like to lie every once in a while what's wrong with that? Geez Mary you don't have to blast me for it! LMAO

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!