This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 30, 2012

248 Days

Well little baby bug is still plugging away. I'm 4w4d along. I'm having more and more symptoms. My hpt got progressively darker, and I've finally quit peeing on things. I got official confirmation from Planned Parenthood that I am pregnant. I needed to turn in a note with confirmation that I am indeed pregnant for insurance purpose.

I'm pretty sure I'll be moving over to the new blog once we know for sure that this baby is going to stick. Until then I'll keep posting here.



Symptoms:
Gas, sore nipples, feeling like I have to poop all the time, weird cramping/stretching feeling, BAD leg aches, and very very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!