This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Tiny Update



So the line is darker today, which is a good sign. I'm going for confirmation tomorrow at the clinic. I don't know when my first doctor appointment is. They have to wait for my insurance clearance before they can schedule the appointment. The clearance should be done sometime next week. Tomorrow will be 4w0d. Praying this little bug stays sticky.

In the nearish future I will probably be transitioning to a pregnancy blog. I would like to keep this one just for my infertility journey.

2 comments:

  1. I have a good feeling about this! Says random person, which btw! Hi, been following your blog forever and a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good sign indeed! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!