This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don't You Hate It When You Pee On Your Hand?

So... once again is that time of the month that it is time for me to start peeing on things once a day (sometimes twice). *sigh* lol I'm ready for this ride to be over. So I get to pee on OPKs (for the fertile people in the audience, those are Ovulation Predictor Kits). These little sticks will tell me when my body is fixin' (yes, I said fixin') to pop out a little egg (or two). In combination with my ultrasound on the 16th... we will know if I have any mature eggs and approximately when they will be released. This will help us time our baby-making sessions to optimize the potential for getting pregnant. Ahh... the joys of infertility.

I think the worse thing is that every time I go in for an ultrasound I have 1 or 2 new people looking at my girly parts. Kinda embarrassing... This last time it was a guy and he was really professional about it... but it is still weird! In the last few months I have had like 10 people other than my husband in or around my girly parts. Thayer thinks it's a little funny when it's a girl doing it because... I guess it fullfills some sick lesbian thing in his head. One of these days I'm going to make him go along with me for one of my ultrasounds so he can see what a walk in the park it isn't.

I'm hoping that getting the stomach flu during the middle of taking my Clomid didn't screw everything up this month. I had to take it about 12 hours late on the day I was sick because I couldn't keep anything down. I just kept waiting and waiting until I knew I was holding at least something down. I took it late, but at least I got to take it and I know that I got the full dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!