This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ASS-U-ME

Have you ever heard the saying, "Assuming something just makes an ASS out of U and ME?" (or something to that affect?)

I really really hate when people assume that I am talking about them when I blog or make a post on Facebook. Maybe it's because they're feeling guilty about their own actions and how they're treating someone. I'm pretty blunt and honest. If I want to say something to you I will. Before I delete people off of Facebook for annoying pregnancy posts (or whatever the reason is other then them just being shitty) I send them a message telling them that I am and why. If they choose to get butthurt then so be it. If I haven't sent you a message then I don't intend to delete you and you haven't done anything to purposefully hurt me. If I post something about people being hypocritical Christians and you get butthurt about it... maybe you need to do some soul searching because obviously YOU are the one feeling guilty about your behavior on some level. I'm not sure why some people ASSUME everything is about them. Really... do you think I have the time to sit and contemplate every person on my friend's list every day? NO. Hello... I actually work full time and go to school full time... I'm getting ready to move across country. I have to deal with being a military wife (something you have no idea how difficult it can be until you've been there). I don't have time to sit and worry about.... "well so and so is a Christian... and if I post this I might offend them." Whatever. If you ASSUME... you really don't make an ass out of me... you just make an ass out of yourself. My world does not revolve around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!