This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Epic Weekend!!

This week of work CAN NOT go fast enough. This weekend is going to be EPIC! Saturday is my birthday party! I'm so excited to hang out with my friends and enjoy spending time with them. Then Sunday Thayer and I get up and drive to Minneapolis! We are staying at the reserve base because it's uber cheap. Sunday night we are going to dinner at Hell's Kitchen. Monday morning we are getting up and going to the car dealership to get my new car! YAY!!! I definitely deserve this as a present for all the hard work I've done the last 10ish years! After taking one of our vehicles back to the hotel we are going to the Mall of America!! While at the Mall of America we are going to Sea Life of Minnesota Aquarium. We will also probably check out Nickelodeon Universe and ride a few of the rides there. I also told Thayer that I want to go to Build-A-Bear and make me a stuffed animal named Hope that will one day be given to our first born. I know to some it might seem kind of silly, but to me it just seems like the right thing to do. We will probably stroll around the mall for a while. When we've exhausted everything at the mall, we're going back to the hotel to get ready to go out to dinner at Sushi Tango.

I'm so looking forward to this mini-vacation. This is our first vacation we've really taken together since we've been married. Usually I've had to go home by myself because Thayer couldn't get leave. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!