This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finally Some Answers!

So Thayer got the call today. His medical board review is over.

Good news: He is not being medically discharged. We are on the Force Reduction list so we are getting out because of that. -- on that note: We will be getting a separation bonus, yay!

Good news: He can still join the Air Force Reserves because he is not being medically discharged, he has to talk to a few people about it. If he ever comes up for deployment he will have to get a waiver saying that is okay for him to go.

Good news: Thayer will, for sure, be able to start at Missouri State this summer. I will be able to start applying for teaching jobs! Hopefully I can find something, if not, then I guess it's subbing or a para job for me. I'm so ready to be a "real" teacher!

Good news and bad news: My days in Minot are numbered. There are a few certain friends I've made up here that I will miss terri-bad and I'm sure they know who they are. They have been what has made living here at least tolerable. I will not, however, miss 6 months of winter, -40 windchills, or 6 foot of snow.

We don't have a final out day other than we know we have to be off base by March 31st. So we shall see. Thayer has a lot of briefings, appointments, and paper work to go to and get done. Now that the med board is all done the ball can really start moving.

In other news -- I've been working out more. Tonight I improved my time on my mile by almost 2 minutes! I really pushed myself. Sometimes I have to watch it because I don't want to send myself in an asthma attack, but it is so much easier to monitor it now! I just know I need to keep on top of it and do a least a little bit every day no matter how I feel. A little is better than nothing at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!