This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Faking Myself Out

So... I think that ovulating and knowing it is a double edge sword. Though I don't think we did the deed at the right times to make a baby, there's always that chance with a few hours difference here or there that it could have happened. *sigh* Now that I know I ovulated I keep thinking "what if." I also keep feeling these signs that say I might be pregnant. I know my mind is telling me that my hormones are probably just off and making me feel this way, but my heart is saying "please, please, pretty pretty please?" I won't go into details, but this is so hard. It was almost easier knowing there was no chance. I know this 2 week wait (now less than 2 weeks) is going to be hell... and then when the test comes back negative I'm going to cry and cry and sit at home for a few days wallowing in misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!