This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Go Ovaries!

So I have good news to report... and yes it is about my ovaries. Apparently they decided that they would like to work this month! I know for many working women, working ovaries is a common occurance, but when you're dealing with PCOS it is not. I'm 95% positive I have not ovulated since LAST November. Maybe all my body needed was a little kick start from the Provera... who knows. I'm 99% sure that I ovulated all on my own this month which is fabulous news! I wasn't taking my temp. anymore and I didn't pee on anything (lol for once) so I'm not completely sure. I did, however, have all the symptoms of when I used to ovulate... the little cramp on the side, really sore boobies, a little moody... All telling me that my hormones spiked and popped out a little egg-ie. All of the symptoms came at the same time as 14 days into my cycle which is when you're supposed to ovulate. I'm super excited that my body did something right for once. I know there's pretty much no chance of getting pregnant this month because we weren't expecting me to be ovulating because I never do... so we didn't time *cough* things right for there to me much of a chance. Even though there isn't much of a chance I'm just excited that my body is working better now. I'm sure being back on the Metformin (1250mg) has helped as well. I can't wait to go back to the doctor on the 21st even though I know I'll have to go through some uncomfortable tests, I'm ready to be a mom!

2 comments:

  1. That is WONDERFUL news.
    Do they have you taking progesterone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope the only thing I'm currently on is Metformin at least until I go back to the doctor on the 21st.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!