This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy Day

So, today was Father's Day. I spent most of the day sleeping and sick. Yay for sinus infections! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be because being sick, I almost forgot. Thayer had to work this morning. I also lit a candle for our angel baby. I hope he/she knows how much we love her and miss her. It's been almost 3 months since the miscarriage. Some days are still better than others. It's getting better... slowly but surely... I think. I'm not sure I'll ever be the same. Everyday is a new day I suppose.

Tomorrow night Thayer and I leave to go to Bismarck. I have an appointment with the surgeon early Tuesday morning. Then I have my psych eval Wednesday. Once that is done the paperwork will be submitted to Tricare for approval. Not sure how things will go Tuesday. We will set a preliminary date for surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!