This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To Pee or Not to Pee....?

I did really good this month. I didn't pee on a single ovulation test... which is kinda of a double edge sword. I don't know when or if I ovulated, but I do know based on my last period I am now officially late. My last period was 29 days ago. It's not that unusual for me to be late a couple of days... even a week or longer. I also usually ovulate a little later, thus making the day I can test later than usual. I don't typically have a 28 day cycle. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I really just want to pee on something but I'm trying to refrain from doing that. My temp is slightly elevated (about .5 degrees). It was that way when I was prego last time. I don't know what to think or feel at this point. It seems almost pointless to hope. I'm scared to hope even. So... to pee or not to pee on a stick... that is the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!