This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Appointments and More...

Today I called my PCM and got a referral to see an OB/GYN in my new town. I'm going to see the doctor that officially diagnosed me with PCOS back in 2007. I knew I had it long before I was ever diagnosed, however. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. My appointment is August 16th. If we get a negative this month, then my appointment should be right before I ovulate. I'm not sure what he will do. I know what I'm hoping for. I would like to have bloodwork done and I would like to go ahead and get a prescription for a few rounds of Clomid. I'm not sure what I want will happen. I know I need to make a list of medical procedures I've had performed in regards to fertility treatments. I also need to make a list of questions to ask. I hate that this feels like we're starting over from the beginning again. I just hope we don't have to go through all the testing again. I still need to call my old clinic and have my medical results sent. I will do that in a little bit. I suppose it is also time to change my PCM to a doctor down here. It almost seems pointless because our Tricare coverage ends in the middle of September.

Today is 5dpo. I had sore breasts 2 days following ovulation. Now I'm not really having anything, though that's not uncommon. Now it's a waiting game. If AF doesn't show then I will test on the 2nd. I guess I will see what happens in the next few days. We shall see if my temperature stays up and if any symptoms start. Though I've learned not to trust some of those aspects either. I live my life 2 weeks at a time. CD1 to CD14-16 -- Waiting to ovulate. CD14-16 to CD28-32, waiting for AF to show up. One of these days I won't have to live life like this. One of these days it will be my turn. I just have to keep hoping and keep my head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!