This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes I wish things were different.
Sometimes I wish I could go back and change things.
Sometimes I wonder how life might be different.
Sometimes I think about the different people past and present in my life.
Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decisions.
Sometimes I think of all the ways things could be different.
Sometimes I reminisce about times gone by.
Sometimes I miss you more than I ever thought I could.
Sometimes my mind wonders and it always seems to find it's way back to you.

I know I can't change what has happened in my life thus far. I can't go back and make things different or "right." I can only move forward and hope that I learn from the past and learn from my mistakes. I can only hope that I continue to grow and do my best. I know that I'm not perfect. I've never claimed to be perfect. I know I've hurt people just the same as I've been hurt by people.

Life never stops, it keeps going and going no matter how much we wish we could hit pause, rewind, or even fast forward. I guess what I'm trying to say, I'm trying to do the best with what I have been given and chosen. Yes, I wish things might be different, but I'm not sure how to sculpt my life into my perfect vision. At times I don't even know what my vision really is. I think that is constantly changing as well. No, my life certainly isn't the way I envisioned it. There are aspects that are most definitely regrettable, but it goes on and on whether I'm ready for it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!