This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's Goin' On

This weekend we went back to Kansas for my nephew and dad's birthday parties. We had a good time. I can't believe my nephew is four years old already! It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital watching him be born! The trip was relatively uneventful.

Yesterday I ordered Vitex and Red Clover herbal supplements to see if they will help in the fertility area. My original order of Vitex, which should have been delieved yesterday was cancelled by the company because it was a discontinued item. It kind of made me mad. I had an email saying it had shipped, then all of a sudden on the day it was supposed to be delivered they refund the money and tell me it is discontinued. If they would have done it earlier I could have re-ordered from some place else instead of watching another cycle tick by. Today is CD12 and so far I haven't seen any sign of ovulation, thought it is pretty earlier for that since I typically ovulate late.

This weekend Thayer and I also had our pictures taken by Prairie Rose Photography. We will get a CD with more on them, but these are the ones that were posted already. I can't believe how tiny I look in them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!