This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

And Another Year Passes


I wanted to share this image because it describes so much of what I feel. I love the child I lost. I love him or her like no other. I never got to meet her. I never got to hold her. I didn't know her name. I didn't get to count her fingers or her toes. I didn't get to see her face on a screen. I don't know what she would have grown up to be. I don't know anything about her... yet I love her. I love her like I've never loved anything in my whole life. I would gladly have traded my life for hers. I will always love her. I will never forget.

I also love the child(ren) I have yet to conceive. I have loved them since we started TTC. I have changed my life in preparation for getting pregnant. I know because motherhood hasn't come easy to me that I will never take my children for granted. I know that I will love and nurture my children with a greater depth than most can imagine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!