This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dropping Again

So I have finally gotten off my weightloss plateau (which is pretty typical to hit around the 6 month mark according to people in my support group). I have started dropping weight again. I'm now at the 90lb mark! I'm super excited that I'm losing again.

I said a long time ago that when I hit my goal and get done losing weight that I want to do boudoir pictures! I CAN'T wait to do this either. I want to feel gorgeous and sexy! I really want to do them before we move, but I think I'm going to go ahead and wait until I'm a year post op. Maybe that way they can be a Christmas or birthday present for a certain husband. :)

I really like how much more confident I feel. I have so much more energy. I tolerate the heat a LOT better. I just feel way more healthy overall. For so long I wondered if I had made the right decision to go down this road. I know now, for certain, that this was the correct path for me. I know I will be healthier over all and that will make me a better mom when I can start TTC again. Yes, I had to put off TTC and becoming a mother to get a million times more healthy, but it was the best decision I ever made. I can't wait to have a cute baby bump instead of just looking fatter. I can't wait to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I can't wait to **hopefully** get pregnant all on my own without fertility drugs or other assistance.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you took amazing! Maybe this will give you some extra hope:) ..I have a friend who had been trying to get pregnant for 6 years 3 months. She has PCOS, her cycles were irregular, she wasn't ovulating..you know the whole nine yards. Well as she started to lose weight her cycles went regular and she started to ovulate every month on her own. Her husband deployed and came home for R&R....she got pregnant, with NO MEDS! <3 I strongly believe that will happen with you (well minus the r&r lol)!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!