This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chaos Reigns!

So I have completed yet another semester of Grad school. I officially have one semester left. Unless I really bomb my finally projects I will still keep my 4.0. I already have my final grade in my Intro to ASD class and I got a 100% :) I earned 210/210 points for the class! :) I'm super happy about that considering everything that went on this semester. The entire time I've been in school things just seem like they are trying to throw me for a loop. A lot of chaos has happened while I've been working on my Master's, but I have still managed to keep a 4.0 GPA. Last spring it was the pregnancy and miscarriage and this spring it was moving half way across the country and Thayer getting out of the military. It's been a crazy couple of years to say the least.
I can't wait to graduate in December. I'm still working on getting my internship set up down in Springfield, but I have faith that it will all work out in the end. I'm going to call the director of special edcuation at the Springfield Public Schools in the next couple of days to make sure that they received all of my information. I'm doing everything I can to try and set this up. It's not fun having to do all this on my own. It was much easier when they set it up for me when I was working on my Bachelor's degree.

I've also started seriously house hunting down in Springfield. I'm ready to have my own house again and have my stuff! I'm finding some good deals down there. I hope that we can find a place we really love so we won't have to move again until Thayer is out of school! I want to settle down in a place for a while. Since I graduated from high school it seems like the only thing I've done is move. I'm ready to be some place for a while. Springfield may not be our pernament home. That really depends on where Thayer can get a job in his field, but I'm hopeful that we will be able to find a good place to live and raise a family after he is done with school. I'm excited about how cheap rent is!

I've really been thinking about and trying to decide when Thayer and I should start trying for a baby again. I'm really torn and unsure about what we should do. My heart and head are saying two very different things and I know know which one is right and which one I should trust. I guess I will just have to wait and figure things out as I go along and decide what will be best as things come up because everytime I try to make a plan things get really messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!