This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Interesting dreams...

So earlier this month I wrote a blog about having a dream that we were pregnant (Dreams Can be a Cruel Joke). I had this dream shortly after having my period and right before Mother's Day. I didn't really think much of it other than it was a sad dream, and I hated waking up from it because it meant that it was only a dream. Another person stuggling with infertility mentioned that maybe it meant it was going to happen soon. I doubted that that might be true as well. I passed it off as a dream that was conjured because it was what was on my mind before I went to sleep. It was right before Mother's Day after all.


Today, however, my grandma came over and told me about a dream she had last night. She has dreams or visions from time to time. She had a dream where I had a child and the family tree was growing. It is interesting and almost ironic considering everything. A lot of the time her dreams/visions come true. One example was one day she came over and asked if my one cousin and his wife were expecting a baby. My mom told her no, not that we knew of. Less than a week later, my cousin called to tell everyone that they were pregnant. This cousin is on the other side of the family and not related at all to my grandmother. (He is my mom's nephew and this grandma is my dad's mother.)


I just found it really strange that we both had dreams. I'm still having symptoms, though I'm trying to just go with the flow. I've been having some achey cramps. I'm beyond tired. I slept for over 8 hours last night and woke up feeling exhausted. I really want a nap. My breasts are increasing in soreness. It's so hard to not get my hopes really up. In my heart I know I must also be prepared for disappointment. I know I will be okay either way. Life will go on. It would be strange to get pregnant when we aren't even trying after trying desperately for over 2 years. I suppose that's the way things go though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!