This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Countdown!

So the countdown has begun. I can officially test to see if I'm pregnant on the 4th of February. I know ovulated at least one really really awesome/good egg, so I guess it was all in Thayer's hands. I'm ready for the 2 week wait to be over with. This is time is always the LONGEST two weeks ever. I feel so impatient. I know that I ovulated. I had a positive ovulation predictor strip, and I felt it. I usually get ovulation pains... this month they were hardcore. I felt them for like 6 hours and they were no both sides. They feel a lot like period cramps, but they were higher up. At least I know exactly when I ovulated. I hope that we will get a sticky bean and in October we will have a baby. If it doesn't happen this month, then next month we are going to use a trigger shot. I'm not sure how much good it will do other than knowing in advance exactly when I ovulate, but I will try anything.

My birthday is this Saturday. I'm pretty excited. I'm going out with friends to celebrate. For the last 2 years it has just been Thayer and I, but I'm ready to actually have a good time with great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!