This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally... A Turning Point

So... I think Thayer might actually FINALLY get it. Today was my last day on Clomid (WOOT). The mood swings weren't bad... but the nausea and vomiting were. Oh well... if it works things will be peachy. I think Thayer has finally realized how hard this infertility journey is for me. (About damn time!) This week he got to see me in horrible pain after my US... and then he got to see me super sick from the Clomid. Between the two of those, he can finally understand all that I'm going through to try and help us expand our family. He was sweet to me and took care of me when I was sick.

So now I guess the fun part begins... BABY DANCING!... lol

Please keep Thayer and I in your thoughts. We hope and pray that the Clomid works (i.e. that I ovulate normally) and that hopefully we will conceive a baby this month!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your hubby is coming around! He needs to be that support for you since we don't have family near us to help.
    Have fun Baby dancing..lol
    I'll keep you in my thoughts :D

    Remember: don't stress & just breathe

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!