This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sometimes A Girl Just Needs Her Mommy...

I'm one of those women who is lucky enough to be able to call my mom my best friend. I love her. She can still kiss all my boo boos away. She can make everything better. I've been trying to be so strong. I try, at times, to hide my tears from Thayer. I don't want him to worry and feel bad. I don't want to make him sad or upset. I've always thought I have to be the strong one. Lately, with everything going on, I can't help to think about how much a hug from my mom would do for my heart. My mom has the magic touch. I can't help but believe her when she says, "Everything will be alright." Right now it feels like nothing will ever be right again. My heart is broken and I don't know how to fix it. This isn't a heartbreak I've experienced before. I just hate feeling alone. Thayer isn't experiencing what I'm experiencing. He doesn't have the guilt, the sense of failure. I'm sure he's sad. He's broken down and cried, but it isn't his body that is failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!