This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Hard to Write Something Good When You're Crying so Hard

Too beautiful for Earth

That’s what I tell myself.
My baby was too wonderful, too grand
For this treacherous land.

A love so brief and unbelievable
Waiting for months and years for those two little lines
And for just a few short weeks
Baby Bean, you were mine, all mine.

I did the best I could for you.
I loved you, cried for you, and treasured you.
But now empty arms are little comfort
For my broken heart.

Your daddy loved you,
Wanted you and cried for you too.
Now it’s back to just us.
And crying because we miss you.

I know that you’re in heaven.
You never knew pain, only love.
There were so many up there to welcome you
And now you watch over mommy and daddy from heaven above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!