This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just a Day.. Just an Ordinary Day...

Yesterday was four months since I lost Baby Hope. I can't believe it has already been four months since we said our painful goodbye. I still think about him/her every day. I cry a little bit less as each month passes. I'm learning to let go and let what will be... simply be. It's still hard accept that my little baby had to go to heaven.

I know I'm a strong person, stronger than I ever thought I could be or would need to be. This has only made me more strong. I hope in the end that it also makes Thayer and I's relationship stronger as well.

Things have been better since I got back up here. We're trying to work on us. Things are by no means perfect, and I don't expect them to ever be perfect. lol We aren't in the "honeymoon" stage anymore. Today he actually helped me clean the house. Then he came into the kitchen (that I was cleaning) and pulled me away and danced with me. It was cute. We really have been through a great deal in the last year.

It's hard to believe that Thayer and I just started dating 3 years ago... and have been married almost 3 years as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!