This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Winding Down

So my vacation is winding down. I go back to work on Monday :( Boo!

I got back home today... Double Boo! (stupid Minot).

I have lots to do next week. I need to call the Ward County Jail to set up a day to get my fingerprint cards done to get my teaching certificate. I also need to fill out my FAFSA and enroll in classes for fall... I've been a bad girl for not doing it yet. I just really don't want to go back to work. I really hope that I'll be able to get a job with the school district or I might just be a stay at home wife again. I would really like to get on as a substitute teacher, which is the reason I'm getting my teaching certificate now. If that doesn't happen I know I will be trying for a para job either on base or downtown in Minot.

I know work isn't going to be happy with me. I'm just getting back from vacation, but now I have to ask for 3 weeks off. Though, hopefully by then I won't even be working there anymore. I'm going to be having my surgery Sept. 7th. That will allow us the opportunity to do one last round of Clomid before having to take 18+ months off from TTC. We shall see what happens with that.

I ovulated yesterday... one day too early to try this month as I didn't get back to Minot until today. At least I ovulated all on my own (I know for sure because it hurt!)... and I ovulated on CD18.

I hope things start going better for Thayer and I. We could really use a break. I love him dearly, and I know I haven't been the easiest person to live with as of late. I've also been confused about things from the past. I came into our marriage with a good amount of baggage and I spent the better part of the last week trying to figure that all out. I think I've finally got my head on straight! I've come to realize that I may always love and care about a person and that is perfectly okay, but that doesn't mean that my marriage was a mistake or the wrong decision.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back home with the hubby, even if it is Minot. :) I hope everything goes right for you this week & I hope this break from trying lets your marriage get back to normal. I wish you the best on your last clomid hoorah before the surgery!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!