This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Changes for the Smaller

So I went to the doctor last week to get some more things done before having surgery. I just gotta do a couple more things then I'll have my surgeon consult. It's basically 10% sure that I will be approved by Tricare. I'm not worried about that at all. Actually, I'm not worried about the actual surgery at all. A little worried about all the changes I will have to make afterward. Liquid diet for a week... baby food diet for a week... and so on. I'm pretty excited about losing weight, and no, I'm not taking the easy way out if people think that. I would love to be back down to the size I was in high school... smaller than that would be amazing. I should lose between 40-60% of my overweight, weight. I'm not going to give numbers... but yeah... I'm excited. I know it probably won't happen until later this summer. I'll be off work for a couple of weeks and then have a weight restriction for a little bit. The weightloss will be a lot more gradual than with gastric bypass. My skin will shrink back better and more naturally than it would with gastric bypass. So... I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!