This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

fear...


So.. now that I found out I'm pregnant... my greatest fear is that I will lose the baby. My greatest fear used to be that I would never be a parent. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am petrified that I will find blood when I wipe. Almost every night I have had a bad dream about it. I don't want to be afraid, but I am. I just want everything to work out. I deserve to have it work out! I know deep down inside that good things come to those that wait. I just hope beyond hope that my wait is over.


I'm so ready to go the doctor so maybe he can reassure me. I'm sure because of the Clomid there is more testing that I should have done. Maybe they will want to do an ultrasound to see if I'm having twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!