This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sooner Rather Than Later

So.. today in the break room at work... I almost had to get up and leave. "People who don't have kids have no idea how hard it is to be a mom..."

People who have not struggled through infertility don't know the pain and anguish we go through TRYING to have a child. Maybe if everyone had to struggle they would appreciate their children more. 2 or 3 women in the break room complaining about their children and basically saying that people with out children know nothing about being a parent. It took all I had to keep my mouth shut.

People who haven't lost their baby don't know how hard it is to say goodbye to a child they never got to hold, kiss, the unimaginable love that is felt. They don't understand how the heart breaks.

I'm sure some think I'm making to much of my whole situation, and they are certainly entitled to their opinion... Until you've been there... until you've walked in my shoes, I'm not sure you'll ever understand. I'm not asking you to understand... I'm asking people to learn, educate themselves, have compassion and be sensitive to others because you never know what they might be going through or what they have gone through.

"Do not judge your neighbor until you walk two moons in his moccassins." ~Cheyenne Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!