This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

When Shit Hits the Fan...

When shit hits the fan you find out just how amzing your husband is.... you also find out who your true friends are.

Over the last week, I have come to see just how awesome my husband is. He's held me while I cried my heart out repeatedly. He's gotten me food... he's cooked... he's cleaned... he's taken great care of me. He has shown me just how much he really loves me. So many things have gone wrong this year. My husband and I have been through so much in our 2 1/2 years of marriage and we just keep getting stronger. Infertility, separation from the military, moving across the US, miscarriage... we've just had it rough at times. I know that sticking together, helping each other and loving each other just makes us a better and stronger couple. That's right ladies... be jealous because my husband is AHHHH-Mazing!

I've also really come to appreciate certain friends even more over the past week or two. It's one thing to stick beside someone when times are good; anyone can do that. It is something completely different to support and be there for someone when their life seems to be falling apart. I love my friends all over the US!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Hubby! That's how they're suppose to be. I'm glad you have such a great hubby who is taking care of you & great friends who are lending their shoulder, ears, whatever needed. I know those are hard to find. HUGS & prayers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!