This is a window into my life.... Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, Marriage, Weight Loss Surgery, and finally... a multiple pregnancy.

Learn more about my Infertility Journey here:
3 years and counting

Welcome to the World Orion and Ronin!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

First Day Back




So today was my first day back to work after everything that happened. It was rough. I'm still cramping and bleeding. I haven't bled that much overall, and I'm pretty sure I haven't passed the baby. I haven't really passed any clots either. I've just had some tissue looking material. Isn't it sad that I'm worried my miscarriage isn't going correctly? My doctor doesn't even want to see me until the 25th of April. I think that is ridiculous. I had an appointment tomorrow on base with my PCM, but because of the snow storm, the appointment has been cancelled. Also, because of the storm I probably won't be able to make it downtown to get my bloodwork done. I hate North Dakota. Shitty healthcare... shitty weather... Blah... I'm so done with it up here. 2 more months until I don't have to deal with the crappiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!